Christmas in July is the largest outdoor event in Western Oklahoma each year! The 30th Annual Christmas in July is set for July 10th and 11th, 2020. Its origin is a homecoming ceremony for the Desert Storm veterans. More info here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Community/Foss-Lake-Christmas-in-July-1721837481404237/
The great and fun Christmas In July 2020 event will be held at Foss State Park west of Clinton on July 10 and 11, 2020. A fun family event.
The Tentative Schedule:
- Friday, July 10
- 1pm Vendors are all set up and open
- 6pm Honoring Veterans event will be held at Cedar Point
- Lots of free time for fishing hiking swimming, etc.
- Saturday, July 11
- 7am Activities get underway early with the 5k Run Across The Dam
- 10:30am The Little Kings And Queens Competition gather at Cedar Point
- Vendors Are Open All Day – Also Swimming Fishing Boating And Most Of All
- Lots Of Good Clean Fun Times For Everyone And Especially Families
- Pony Rides
- 8pm-to11pm Enjoy The Music Of “Northwest Passage” Until 11pm
- At Dusk The Boat Parade Starts – Enter Your Boat Or Just Watch From Shore
- Trophies Are Planned
- Then About 945pm The Fireworks Start And A Big Fireworks Display
- After The Fireworks Enjoy The Music Of “Northwest Passage” Until 11pm
Where To Stay:
- Holiday Inn Express – Clinton 580 323 1950
- Hampton Inn – Clinton 580 323 4267
- Water-Zoo Campground – Clinton 580 323 9966
Book a Hotel Package or Campground Package with Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park admissions as well.
Save Up To 30% by booking a package in advance www.water-zoo.com
Make it a Big Weekend or a Mini Staycation by booking a package at the Water-Zoo!
Law Enforcement on site: Sheriff Kenneth Tidwell, Custer County Sheriffs Deputy Barry Hardaway, Oklahoma State Park Rangers, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Contingent.
Missed the deal?
Subscribe below and be notified of all our great deals and interesting events!