Christmas in July is the largest outdoor event in Western Oklahoma each year! The 28th Annual Christmas in July is set for Friday July 13th and Saturday July 14th, 2018. Its origin is a homecoming ceremony for the Desert Storm veterans.
Book a Water-Zoo Hotel Package and cool off after hot an fun day at the fair! Do you prefer camping instead? Call 580-323-9966 and book the Water-Zoo Campground!
Friday program starts at 6 PM:
- Veterans Ceremony. Organizers recognize and honor them with the color guard
- A speaker
- Patriotic music presented by the members of a group of Roger Mills County folks
- Another live band
Saturday program starts at 6:45 AM
- Dam Color Run which is sponsored by “Project Snip and Stitch”
- At 10:00 the Foss Lake Christmas in July King and Queen contest takes place
- Enjoy around 50 vendors, including the food vendors and a carnival
- 6:00 is the Gospel Music Jamboree and the fireworks are at dusk to finish out the festival
For more information about the fair, contact Neva 580-497-6217.