We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- We enhanced the techniques used to clean our bathrooms and showers, our food court and birthday rooms.
- In particular, we are paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as seats, tables, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- We are also cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products.
- In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
- We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
In the Aquatic area we are maintaining our chlorine levels at 1.5 ppm or greater in all our bodies of water. We take your health and safety very seriously at the Water Zoo.
If you do not have a reservation we suggest making your reservation quickly as next week will be very busy.